Thursday, March 09, 2006

Whadya know, I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing. Today Jen and I put up the wallpaper in the baby's room finally. We've been trying to do it now for like two weeks. We had to go get some wallpaper paste from Lowes because dunking it in water and using the glue that it came with just wasn't working. We were still having issues with the top and bottom edges not sticking, but as luck would have it my grandma called me today all the way from Idaho. We told her our sob story about the wall paper and she told us to put the glue on then let it sit in a bag for about 10mins then put it up. It worked great! Thanks grandma!! We still have some problems with the top and bottom edges but I think it will be OK. If people are looking that closely I'll thump them on the head. Oh right, here are the pictures. We also got the valence put up over the window. Have I mentioned how much I love my laser level?

I've got a lot left to do today. I'm going to try to get a desk painted but it's already 5 and it's not looking like I'm going to get to it. I have to finish cleaning up the mess in the room, you'll see it in the pictures. Then I'm going to start putting the crib together. After that it's off to the store for some dinner things. I've got the cat in my lap now which isn't helping with the typing as I have to reach over her. Oh well, she's cute so it's ok. If she were an ugly cat I'd send her flying. That's not true, there are no such things as ugly cats. My friend showed me this website that is hilarious, it's called kittenwar.com. You are given two pictures of cats, and you decide which one is cuter. Then is shows you what the percentages are for what other people thought of those cats, then you do it over again. I showed Jen today and we got hooked on it for a while.

Jennifer had her baby shower yesterday. She had a great time and thank you to all who came and to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, she really enjoyed it. We got a lot of stuff. I'm going to try to assemble some of it during the week. Jennifer already put the bouncing chair together today. I don't have pictures, but I will next time.

I think that's all I have for now. I've been avoiding the work long enought time to get to it.

3-5-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home