Saturday, July 29, 2006

Where has the time gone?

Hey everyone! Things have been crazy around here lately. Sorry for those of you that were trying to access the pictures on the website, the server had a meltdown and the hard drive died so it isn't working. But hopefully the new drive I ordered will be here soon and I can get the server back up and running this weekend. We have a lot of new pictures to post and share. We are starting to get a hang of our schedules but the days go by so quickly it is amazing. Here is a picture until I get the server fixed.


It has been raining here on and off for the last few days. I don't mind though since this is the closest thing that we get to actual weather around here. Eventually the monsoon season will startup and we will get "storms" that will come through. But they are mostly just rain. A couple of nights ago we had an awesome thunder storm. The lightning show was cool and the thunder was that deep rolling, booming thunder. There was also a few really loud thunder claps and all this was going on after we put Caitlin to bed and I thought for sure she would be up afraid of all the noise, but she slept right through it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home