2006 is almost over
Well so much for that year. It seems like only a few weeks ago I was celebrating my birthday, but that was 6 months ago! Wow, I suppose now is a good time to slow down and smell the roses. We have been really busy here and as such our digital camera has been filling up with pictures but until now we haven’t had time to post them. Well, the wait is over. There are tons of new pictures of the baby which I know everyone is waiting to see. There are also pictures from Halloween and Christmas.
I’ve found a new program to help me with the mass amounts of pictures that we are accumulating, it’s called JAlbum and it works great. I was able to make a template that matches the look of the site and it saves me a ton of time. In this last round of postings there were almost 100 pictures!! Doing that by hand would have taken days, but this nice little program created all the pages for me in a few seconds.
Caitlin is 9 months old now!! She is getting soo big it’s amazing. She is standing up all by herself now but isn’t able to stay that way for long and usually lands on her bum. But she only started crawling a few weeks ago and now she is ready to get running on two feet!!
Some friends of mine at work are getting dirt bikes and quads so in the next couple of months I’ll be out on the green machine again and tearing it up. It hasn’t been out since I installed a whole slue of new parts so I need to take it out on a shake-down run here shortly. We have been getting some rain out here for that last few days so the ground is going to be soft and muddy, nice.
That should do it for now, Jen and I will keep up with this more next year – we hope :)
I’ve found a new program to help me with the mass amounts of pictures that we are accumulating, it’s called JAlbum and it works great. I was able to make a template that matches the look of the site and it saves me a ton of time. In this last round of postings there were almost 100 pictures!! Doing that by hand would have taken days, but this nice little program created all the pages for me in a few seconds.
Caitlin is 9 months old now!! She is getting soo big it’s amazing. She is standing up all by herself now but isn’t able to stay that way for long and usually lands on her bum. But she only started crawling a few weeks ago and now she is ready to get running on two feet!!
Some friends of mine at work are getting dirt bikes and quads so in the next couple of months I’ll be out on the green machine again and tearing it up. It hasn’t been out since I installed a whole slue of new parts so I need to take it out on a shake-down run here shortly. We have been getting some rain out here for that last few days so the ground is going to be soft and muddy, nice.
That should do it for now, Jen and I will keep up with this more next year – we hope :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home