Caitlin is 3!!!
How has it been 3 years!! It was really wonderful having everyone here for the parties. Caitlin really enjoyed having two parties, what kid wouldn't! It's really a lot of fun now that she is bit older and really gets into the whole party thing. She loves presents and knows how to dive in and shred the paper to get at the good stuff inside :) She got a lot of really good toys and nice cards, but best of all was that she got to spend time with her grandparents and even her "great...grand...ma" as she says. And her cousin too. We will definitely have to all get back together again in the summer if we can. We can stay inside so we don't melt - haha. I have uploaded a ton of new pictures from the parties and a lot of other various pictures as well. I'll update the links when I get them, but for now just hit the link on the right to the family site and you'll get them. Enjoy the picts!!
The picture below isn't from the birthday party as I don't have any right now but I thought this one was awesome so I posted it here (It's a little grainy cause it's from my cell phone, but still cute).
The picture below isn't from the birthday party as I don't have any right now but I thought this one was awesome so I posted it here (It's a little grainy cause it's from my cell phone, but still cute).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home