30 years old!!
This weekend we celebrated my birthday. It was a combination birthday bash and father's day celebration. There were presents and cake with home-made frosting, mmmm. Jennifer makes the best home-made chocolate frosting. We also celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday as well since it is right after father's day.
We went swimming too. Caitlin loves the water. She even has her own life vest! It's a little big for her and would actually tip her over when she tried to stand up. When she first got in her pool she just lounged in it. The water was perfect, I think it was 86 degrees or so in the big pool. She only stayed in her pool for about 15 minutes. She saw everyone else in the big pool and wanted to be there too. She is so cute, she paddles with her hands and kicks with her feet and actually tries to swim. She was laughing and giggling the whole time.
For my birthday Jennifer got me a GPS! I've wanted one for a while. I can use it when I go out riding my dirt bike. Now I just need to get out and go riding, just in time for the 110 degree weather!! Here are some more pictures from the party.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home