Saturday, June 09, 2007

Summer time is upon us

So, Caitlin is now a year old!! We have a lot of new pictures posted on the site from her birthday party and also some from the last couple of months. It's starting to get hot here in Arizona so that means it's time to get in the pool! Caitlin even went swimming and really enjoyed it. She graduated from the "baby pool" to the real pool in like 20 minutes. She saw everyone else in the big pool and wanted to go too! We had a lot of fun playing in the water.



I'd like to say that we have been really busy here and thus have not had time to post to the blog; but that would be contrary to the fact that I'm just mostly lazy and can't seem to get my butt off the couch and start blogging. So Jen and I are going to make an effort to try to schedule in some time at least once a week and update the blog. There have been so many things that have happened over the last few months that were truly blog worthy, but now I can't remember what happened off hand. So, as the latent memories return I will be posting them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just looked through all of your most recent picks. I love your daughter's bathing suit! So cute! I'll have to show you my Molly in the pool pics, if I haven't already. I have them on my camera which I always bring to work, so just remind me!

8:35 AM  
Blogger bunnycat! said...

Caitlin is sooooo cute!!! I like her birthday cake. Are you getting one like it for your birthday? :-)

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home